Chitwan National Park Safari (USD 150 $)
Chitwan Jungle Safari is best known for its way of life and natural life exercises. It signifies “heart of the wilderness”, as a result of its thick forest and wild creatures. Chitwan is situated in focal south of Nepal, only 165 km a long way from Kathmandu and 150 km from Pokhara, which offers you numerous wilderness and social exercises.
Chitwan national park was established in 1973 and was declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. The Park includes in its area a part of the Shivalik Hills and is covered with deciduous forest. The Park is home to around 600 plant species, 50 mammals, 526 birds and 49 amphibian’s reptiles. While coming for jungle safari in Nepal at Chitwan national park, highlights of the park is of course the one horned rhinoceros and more than 100 of Royal Bengal tigers. In addition, park home to grey langur, deer, leopards, wild boar, wild dogs, wild cats and gigantic crocodile and marsh crocodiles. Summer migrant birds like paradise flycatcher, winter migrant birds like waterfowl, brahminy ducks, Cormorants and migratory birds from Serbia makes this park their home during migration periods. Commonly found birds are woodpeckers, peacock, peahen, parrots etc.
The individuals who have no less than two nights and three days and want to do jungle safari in Nepal, then can give a time to visit Chitwan national park for wildlife activities. we can offer you calm unwind and extravagances jungle tour program, which will permit you to think about wildlife safari, wilderness exercises and local peoples’ everyday life. In 2 nights and 3 days’ package you can encounter the majority of the bold program in Chitwan jungle safari tour. For example, Elephant back safari, canoe trip, jeep safari timing, jungle walk, bird watching, visit to ethnic nearby local houses, cultural dance performs by local tribe individuals, visit to sunset point, canoe trip, elephant breed center visit, visit to nearby town etc.
Chitwan jungle Safari in Nepal – 2 Nights / 3 Days Itinerary
Drive for Chitwan – Reception, welcome drinks and introduction to your room. – Freshen up & briefing session – Lunch – Visit to Tharu Village – Riverside Sunset View – Tharu Cultural Dance – Dinner
Wakeup Call – Breakfast – Canoeing Ride and Elephant Breeding Centre Visit – Lunch – Jeep Safari or Elephant back safari – Dinner
Wakeup Call – Tea/ Coffee – Bird Watching – Breakfast – Departure
Optional Program for Extra Night in Chitwan jungle safari
Jungle Drive – Jungle walk – Night Stay in Jungle Tower – Village visit by ox-cart – Elephant Bathing – Bird watching tour – Visit to crocodile breeding center – White Water Rafting
Fixed departure dates
The dates pointed are the days you would have to be in Kathmandu or in Pokhara to join this tour. If travelling from Kathmandu, please allow one day prior to joining this wildlife jungle safari tour.
Joining from Kathmandu or from Pokhara
This tour starts from Kathmandu or Pokhara, so ensure you leave time to get from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Chitwan. Buses are frequent, with comfortable tourist buses generally taking 4-5 hours to Chitwan, either you departing from Kathmandu or from Pokhara in the morning’s at 7am.
For Chitwan Jungle Safari in Nepal – What is Included?
- All the ground transport as per itinerary
- English speaking, well trained & experienced local guide
- National Park Entrance fees
Finest Home stay – Twin Share Bed
Autos, Tourist-coaches or minibuses, safari jeep as per group size
All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Competent Staff
Professional English speaking Guide
For Chitwan Jungle Safari in Nepal – What is not Included?
- Expenses due to individual nature like shopping, tipping or tips, and so forth.
- Expenses due to unforeseen circumstances like Emergency Fund.
- Expenses like budget for drinks, cigarettes, laundry, internet etc.
- Guide and driver tips
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Travel insurance
- International/ Domestic flight tickets & airport charges
- Expenses for the services other than included above
Bardia Wildlife Jungle Safari in Nepal (USD$ 800)
Bardia National park is situated on the eastern bank Karnali River, about 545 km west of Kathmandu. The park is spread over 968 Square Kilometer extending southward from the Churia hills to the gentle slopes of the ‘Bhabar’. The higher grounds of the Churia have a dry deciduous forest of mostly hardwood Sal. The porous slopes of the Bhabar support large open grasslands known locally as ‘Phantas’. These are some of the last remaining grasslands which once covered much of the Gangetic plains of north India that have now been transform into the rice bowl of the sub- continent.
Bardia is home to a wide variety of animals, many of which live in and around Phantas. These open grasslands such as Baghora and Lamkoili are the best places for jungle safari to view these animals – the most conspicuous of which is the spotted deer. Other ungulates include black buck, hog deer, Spotted deer, wild boar and swamp deer. Two species of Monkeys, the langur and the rhesus macaque, are also present. Both tiger and leopard inhabit in the National park and it is not uncommon to see these predators. The park is also famous for small herds of wild elephants but they are rarely seen.
Recently, the Department of National Parks and wildlife conservation relocated several one horned rhinos from Chitwan to this national park and in a few years’ time, they became one of the park’s main attractions while doing jungle safari. The park also boasts about a small population of rare gharial, the marsh mugger crocodile and Gangetic dolphin. The island of the Karnali River harbors the sub-continent’s largest antelope species, the Nilgai or blue bull. The Karnali river attract a large number of winter waterfowls along with resident species such as herons, kingfishers and wall creepers. More than 350 bird species have been recorded in Bardia, and it is truly a bird watcher’s paradise.
In summary, Bardia national park is the biggest and largely uninterrupted protected region in the Terai, the habitat for a lot of endangered animals such as tiger, untamed elephant, rhinoceros, swamp deer, blackbuck, gharial crocodile, marsh mugger crocodile and also Gangetic dolphin. The exotic wild birds exist here are Smaller Florican, Bengal florican, Silver-eared mesia and Sarus Crane.
This reserve area is well known for elephant safari and jungle drive. Throughout the time of jungle safari or simply elephant safari, you certainly will encounter short herds of wild elephants. You can see rhinoceros as well in the park. At this point you can easily achieve an adventure of your lifetime moment. In Bardia National park you can still see thirty multiple mammals, over two hundred and fifty varieties of wild birds, and also different kinds of reptiles and aquatic wildlife.
The below mentioned itinerary programme is full board package system which includes; Accommodations – (basic tourist standard lodge with attached bathroom), Food – (Only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Rest of the national park activities as per Schedule Itinerary.
Bardia Wildlife Jungle Safari in Nepal – 3 Night / 4 Days Package Itinerary:
- Upon your airport arrival at Nepalganj Flight terminal, our member of staff will receive you. Then you will be transported to our Holiday lodge. The favorite place where you freshen up and your guide will give a briefing on our lodge about the services. After genuinely presented your plans for the day, your living room will likely then be directed to you.
- Local Tharu village visit: The place where you will become familiar with much more relating to the living and life-style of the Tharu (original Settlement of Terai).
- Wakeup call
- Elephant safari for an hour: A perfect occasion where you can find the life-time adventure on the elephant back again in order to appreciate the wild animals of the Reserve. Go to visit the Crocodile Breeding Center and Tharu Authentic Cultural Museum.
- Jungle Walk around the block: A wonderful possibility to observe the untamed wildlife, minimum mammals, species of birds and the wait in the tower (Machen) to observe the wild animals, followed by our professional naturalists and wild life chaser. High-quality photographic ventures are ample.
- Wake-up call
- Tiger Search together with Bird Viewing. An exceptional chance to observe a Majestic Bengal tiger along with a number of kinds of wild birds seen in Bardia.
- Jungle safari in Jeep: A great chance to witness wildlife animals. You will even see all kinds of other lesser known mammals which have created Bardia their habitat.
- Wakeup call
- Visit Karnali River to see Dolphin
- Departure for onward Journey
Included in the Cost
- Transportation from Kathmandu-Bardia-Kathamndu (Flight journey Kathmandu-Nepalganj-Kathmandu)
- Land transport upon your arrival for transfer.
- Overnight tourist standard accommodation in Bardia
- Meals including breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- Just about all the jungle daily activities in accordance with the itinerary.
- National Park Entrance fees.
Not included in the Cost:
- Expenses like all the drinks and Bar Bills.
- The things that is not mentioned in Inclusion Cost.
Before You Go – Jungle Safari Tour in Nepal
Note: Take note of that released itinerary is a notification of expectation in order to be undertaken for guide mainly. If any unexpected happened such as natural calamities, health issue, weather condition and so on. The guide in charge of your tour will differ the schedule if necessary, also any of such transforms of itinerary are at the security measure of Stunning Adventure Pvt. Ltd including your guide. Still, your tour guide will attempt to make sure the jungle safari tour or journey carries on as outlined by original itinerary. So, please be flexible if requisite.